1. Reading - Make sure to fill in your 200 Book Club Log and prepare for AR tests.
2. ScootPad - Commas in a Letter
Tuesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Math - Pennies, Nickels, and Dimes (Pg. 487 - 488)
2. Use your phonics words to create rhyming sentences.
Wednesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Math - Quarters (Pg. 493-494)
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments.
Phonics List R Influenced
–or, -ore, and –oar
*Walk to School Day is Wednesday, March 2nd.
*Spring Pictures are Tuesday, March 8th.
*Our field trip to the Cobb County Fire Safety Village is on Friday, March 11th! Students need to wear their blue Tritt shirts and sneakers!
*Author’s Tea is Friday, March 18th from 7:20 - 7:55 AM.
*Our ILC/checkout day is Wednesday. Please remind your child to return their books!
*Keep filling out your 200 book club log!
*Tritt has a new Twitter site. Please follow us at @TrittSTEM