- All homework paper assignments will be collected on Friday.
- Please make sure your child is reading every night if possible.
1. Reading - Make sure to fill in your 200 Book Club Log and prepare for AR tests.
2. Holiday Traditions Project (Due December 17th)
Click on the weblink below to view the project details. A copy will also be sent home on Monday.
Tuesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Use your phonics words to create a short story.
2. Carnival Games Homework (3 Questions)
1. Math Homework - Flowers Two Step Problem Solving
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments.
Phonics List (ai, ay)
1. class (short a CVC)
2. trash (short a CVC)
3. blame (long a CVCe)
4. shape (long a CVCe)
5. taste (long a CVCe)
6. brain (long ai CVVC)
7. raise (long ai CVVC)
8. play (long ay CVV)
9. stay (long ay CVV)
10. clay (long ay CVV)
Please send in toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls.