1. Reading - Make sure to fill in your 200 Book Club Log and prepare for AR tests.
Tuesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. 4 Math Subtraction Problems
2. Use your phonics words to create rhyming sentences.
I just saw a ghost. Now I'm so hungry I could eat a roast.
I need my finger to not bleed.
Wednesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Capitalize Names and Places (Practice Sheet)
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments.
(Long Vowel Patterns)
- blind (CVCC)
- ghost (CVCC)
- light (CVCC)
- bleed (CVVC)
- school (CVVC)
- sneak (CVVC)
- soap (CVVC)
- glide (CVCe)
- cave (CVCe)
- drew (CV)