- All homework paper assignments will be collected on Friday.
- Please make sure your child is reading every night if possible.
1. Reading - Make sure to fill in your 200 Book Club Log and prepare for AR tests.
Tuesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Use your phonics words to create a short story.
2. Practice addition math facts on
and print off your score if possible.
-You may choose any skill level, addition and/or subtraction, and 2 or more minutes. You do not need to sign up for anything on this site, and it is a free game.
Wednesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Math Homework - Open Number Line Activity Sheet Subtraction
2. Poetry Practice Packet (to be completed with an adult)
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments.
Please send in any appropriate recyclable materials to school. The students will be using only recyclable materials for their STEM project on Tuesday. *Please do not send glass or anything sharp.
Short (e) and Long (e) CVC CVVC (Continued)
1. best (short e CVC)
2. next (short e CVC)
3. head (short ea CVC)
4. bread (short ea CVC)
5. street (long ee CVVC)
6. sweet (long ee CVVC)
7. sleep (long ee CVVC)
8. reach (long ea CVVC)
9. dream (long ea CVVC)
10. beach (long ea CVVC)