- Homework for the Week of October 5th
- Please make sure your child is reading every night if possible.
Monday (These will be collected Friday)
1. Main Idea - Moon Walk
Tuesday (These will be collected Friday)
1. ScootPad - Prefixes Meanings and Usage
2. Math Homework - Pages 553-554 Making Bar Graphs
Wednesday (These will be collected Friday)
1. Use your phonics words in sentences on a sheet of paper to turn in.
2. Math Homework - Pages 559-560 Analyzing Bar Graphs
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments.
Phonics List Long Vowel Review
1. cape (long a)
2. tape (long a)
3. beak (long e)
4. cheese (long e)
5. bike (long i)
6. dive (long i)
7. cone (long o)
8. rope (long o)
9. tube (long u)
10. cube (long u)