Math: We will focus on subtraction within 100 using base ten blocks.
Reading/Language Arts: We will focus on non fiction texts. We will ask and answer questions while we read. We will also learn about root words, and practice finding root words in unknown words.
Writing: We will begin our informational writing unit with the creation of our first lab report.
Science - We will continue to focus on force (pushes and pulls).
STEM - XDrenaline Field Trip STEM activities
Monday, October 23rd - Count Day
I have been absolutely amazed by the support you have shown so far! Please send in your envelope even if no money has been collected.
(Remember to send in your child's Bring Your Own Device paper if you would like them to bring a device for our reward day. We will set the date as soon as forms are returned.)
Our X-drenaline field trip is Tuesday, October 24th.
Please have your child wear their maroon Kind is the New Cool shirt and tennis shoes. They may bring a disposable water bottle if they would like.
Second Quarter Walk To School Day at Tritt - Wednesday, October 25th
We would like to invite you to walk/ bike to school on Wednesday, October 25th. You can walk/bike with your parents or you can join the Tritt Staff at the following spots:
• Mrs. Keesling & Mrs. Oubs at the Walden Lane entrance of Chimney Springs.
• Ms. Wilson and Ms. Neal at the first entrance to Revere Circle NE and Chimney Springs Dr. NE (Entrance closest to Tritt)
• Mrs. Smarr & Mrs. McFerrin at the Chimney Springs Clubhouse.
• Mr. Theriault & Mr. Giunta at the YMCA.
• Mrs. Kappel at the Walden Estates Dr. Cul-de-Sac.
• If you want to ride your bike: meet Mrs. Pascaul at the YMCA.
All bikers will meet at 6:45; all walkers will meet at each spot at 6:55. Please come walk or bike to school! 1 mile of walking = 2/3 of the daily recommended 60 minutes of physical activity
Friday, October 27th Tritt-Mazing Race!
Please have your child wear their maroon Kind is the New Cool shirt and come cheer us on! GO TEUCHERT's TORNADOES and TEAM TERVI!