- Homework for the Week of September 14th
- Please make sure your child is reading every night if possible.
Monday (These will be collected Friday)
1. Phonics Practice (1 Tic Tac Toe Activity) Or free choice phonics
Tuesday (These will be collected Friday)
1. ScootPad - Contractions
2. Math Homework - Rocket Math A
Wednesday (These will be collected Friday)
1. Use your phonics words in sentences on a sheet of paper to turn in.
2. Math Homework - Pages 45-46 Problem Solving
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments from Tuesday and Wednesday.
Short and Long Vowel u
1. juice (long u)
2. fruit (long u)
3. cube (long u)
4. tube (long u)
5. glue (long u)
6. run (short u)
7. thumb (short u)
8. drum (short u)
9. duck (short u)
10. rug (short u)