- All homework paper assignments will be collected on Friday.
- Please make sure your child is reading every night if possible.
1. Reading - Make sure to fill in your 200 Book Club Log and prepare for AR tests.
Tuesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Use your phonics words to create a short story.
2. Practice addition math facts on
and print off your score if possible.
Wednesday (This will be collected Friday)
1. Math Homework - Open Number Line Activity Sheet
1. Review your phonics words in any way you would like. (This does not have to be turned in.)
2. Make sure you have completed your homework assignments.
Please send in any appropriate recyclable materials to school next week starting on Monday. The students will be using only recyclable materials for their STEM project on Thursday. *Please do not send glass or anything sharp.
Short (e) and Long (e) CVC CVVC
- next CVC short
- when CVC short
- dress CVC short
- keep CVVC long
- jeep CVVC long
- teeth CVVC long
- sleep CVVC long
- team CVVC long
- weak CVVC long
- clean CVVC long